Here's a few things to know about us:
- We have been married for 18+ years
- (married young and beat the odds/statistics)
- We have one son
- We are best friends
- no, really we are. We love spending time together!
- He prefers the cold, I prefer the heat
- We compromise and live in the Midwest
Our story is unique, as most are.
We met in high school, became friends, then began dating. We were 19 (Heather) and 20 (Tim) when we got married. Everyone told us we were too young and that we wouldn't last. Yet here we are, still happily married and excited to spend the rest of our lives together.
A couple years ago, we realized we would be empty nesters "soon" (still a few years away, but getting closer). We decided we didn't want to live the standard American Dream of working until retirement age, then rushing to do all the things we always dreamed of, and hoping to live long enough, and be healthy enough, to do it.
We've decided to build out multiple streams of income that don't require us to work a 40hr/week job for someone else's dream, and that will allow us to give back. We don't want to just be consumers in this life, we want to be givers & producers.
- Income Stream #1: Heather's coaching
- Income Stream #2: Stock Trading
- We are still building the others, so stay tuned!